Skip to content

General

24 results found

1. Show character limits on the Import help pages.

I ran into issues with the course descriptions, speakers, etc when I had more data than was allowed. It would be helpful to show the character limits for each field for each type of import so that can be cleaned up prior.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Force ALL CAPS on online registration forms

So that the badges will all look the same is there a way to force the entries into the online registration fields to all caps? Some people register and type in lower case, some use all caps, and some capitalize the first letters. Currently, the name badges print exactly as they entered it. I have to sort through all the registrations and correct the ones that were typed in lowercase only. By forcing all caps all the badges and certificates would look more uniform.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a Yes/No prompt to confirm before iConf automatically changes the workshop to the next scheduled workshop.

We recently had a conference where their sign-in/sign-out windows were very close as are most of the workshops at conferences. One particular set of workshops that had over 300 attendees in the workshop took longer than the iConf app allowed to sign-out people and began signing out folks for the next workshop at the time it was supposed to start. A prompt to switch the workshop would be nice before the device automatically changes to the new workshop.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. editing registration form

It'd be helpful to be able to edit the registration form when an attendee makes a mistake on it. Right now I am having problems with an email address that is not recognized as valid; the system keeps showing a box that the email is not valid when I click to confirm the person. If I were able to edit the email, I'd be able to confirm the registrant.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?